1. Deposits and final payments are non-refundable, unless made at least 7 days from your charter date. Cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or completed electronic form below. If cancellations cannot be made within the 7-day time frame, Prestige will work with you to reschedule your charter on a mutually agreed date and time.
2. COVID-19/Illness: Cancellations due to COVID-19 quarantine requirements are still subject to the 7 day notice period to get a full refund. If you are unable to meet the cancellation deadline, Prestige will work with you to reschedule your charter on a mutually agreed date and time.
3. Weather: If extreme weather threatens or is forecasted to threaten the charter boat, as determined by the Captain, in their sole discretion, the Captain shall have the option of terminating or canceling the charter at any time that he/she deems necessary, and any deposits shall be refunded, and guests will have the opportunity to reschedule their charter at a mutually agreed date and time.
4. No Shows: Failure to show up to your requested charter date and time will result in cancellation of the charter and your payments will be nonrefundable.
5. Lateness: Charters will start and end on time. A fifteen minute grace period will be given but Prestige Catamaran will not make accommodations for guests beyond that time frame. The Captain will adhere to the original dismemberment time as listed on the rental agreement.
6. Force Majeure: Force Majeure is defined as any cause attributed to acts of God, accidents, natural disaster, weather or other occurrences beyond the reasonable control of the owner. If any of the above-mentioned items were to occur, guests will be issued a full refund and the opportunity to reschedule their charter at a mutually agreed date and time.